Whatever your hobby is you have a dream. A dream to find or do something rare and unique. If you collect records you want to find an origina...
I just had time to catch up on my comments. Sorry it took me so long if you had a comment in moderation. I'd like to welcome my new gue...
Have you heard of minimalism? It's a"new" movement to describe an old behavior of limiting the amount of "stuff" you...
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Things I want to change:
1. I want to develop healthy habits. Better eating, more exercise.
2. I want to keep learning. I don't know if this will take the form of more formal education but I will absolutely develop some skills this year.
3. I want to buy less. I am going to make my purchases more focused and more planned. I do not want to use shopping as a form of entertainment anymore. I have a surfeit of manufactured goods and not enough time to use them all.
4. I want to develop better relationships. I want to push my personal boundaries a bit to tell people how much I appreciate them, spend more time engaging with people and sharing more of myself with them.
5. I want to write. As in write something for publication. I enjoy writing in my journals, blogging, and writing reviews but I would like to do something a bit commercial and see if I can sell it.
I am at the point where I'm less interesting in doing things because I should do them and more interesting in doing things because I want to do them.
I hope beautiful things happen for you in 2013 and I am excited to see what our little journey brings us in the coming year.