Have you heard of minimalism? It's a"new" movement to describe an old behavior of limiting the amount of "stuff" you...
I've fallen behind in the A to Z challenge. Tomorrow is Y day and then we wrap it up with Z. Do I like daily blogging? Yes I do. I'v...
I love writing. It's one of my greatest joys. My house is filled with pens, notebooks and journals. Whenever I get a cash gift card I sp...
Saturday, September 22, 2007
I went to work and got almost caught up. It feels good when you're not feeling like you're drowning every day.
I promised Joanna I'd write a nice post about her after my post yesterday so I'll post the 5 things I love most about her:
1. She is very flexible. I change my mind 20 times a day, isn't that supposed to be the woman's role in the relationship? Anyway if she weren't so flexible I would probably drive her completely crazy.
2. She is super good with the kids. I love my kids to death but you can't reason with kids. If I spend time with all three of them for hours at a time I start to lose it. She is always super wonderful with them and they're lucky they don't have me as an only parent.
3. She is very hard working. Yes she drags her feet about some stuff that I consider important like getting her driver's license but when she resolves to do something she works very hard at it. I think she actually completes more project than I do.
4. Joanna is very loyal. Even when I don't deserve it I believe that she still loves me and still does nice things for me like cooking for me and taking care of me when I'm sick.
5. She is good at getting me to do things that are good for our family. Our house is lovely and without her I'd still be renting a two bedroom apartment.